Responsive Advertisement

Monday, April 3, 2023

On the Origin of Species

 or, The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

 Digital Marketing Strategy: A Guide to Success in Digital Market


Book Synopsis 📖

    When on board H.M.S. 'Beagle,' as naturalist, I was much struck with certain facts in the distribution of the inhabitants of South America, and in the geological relations of the present to the past inhabitants of that continent. These facts seemed to me to throw some light on the origin of species--that mystery of mysteries, as it has been called by one of our greatest philosophers. On my return home, it occurred to me, in 1837, that something might perhaps be made out on this question by patiently accumulating and reflecting on all sorts of facts which could possibly have any bearing on it. After five years' work I allowed myself to speculate on the subject, and drew up some short notes; these I enlarged in 1844 into a sketch of the conclusions, which then seemed to me probable: from that period to the present day I have steadily pursued the same object. I hope that I may be excused for entering on these personal details, as I give them to show that I have not been hasty in coming to a decision.
____________________________________________________________________

Book Description 🔎

Book Title : On the Origin of Species

                   or, The Preservation of Favoured Races in

                   the Struggle for Life.

Author :

Published : 1859

Language  : English

Book Type : Electronic Book / E-Book

Page         : 360 page


ISBN        : 0674637526

____________________________________________________________________


Support with Donations via PayPal

👦👧👩🐱🐺🐯

No comments:

Post a Comment

ProfitProspectsBook

Welcome To ProfitProspects E-Book Store All books can be downloaded easily to your device and read offline, making it easy to take your library with you wherever you go. With a focus on affordability and customer satisfaction, our e-book store is the go-to choice for a seamless and enjoyable reading experience.




Traffic

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *